ITIS G.Cardano · Via Folla di Sotto, 1 · 27100 Pavia
Vote: 80 / 100
ITIS Feltrinelli · P.zza Tito Lucrezio Caro, 8 · 20136 Milano
· Qualification to freelance profession of Industrial Engineer
University of MilanUniversity Website September 2016
My main work at H2OSOFT was to build and continually evolve the company's strategic technical direction. I was responsible for making sure the company continued to adopt the best available technology.
I was also the Project Manager and Main developer of these cloud softwares and web applications:
· Beta version of a multimodal platform (now Waynaut.com)
· E-Learning plaform (no more online):
The platform was built entirely from ground up, studying the infrastructure and the technologies to use.
To handle large video and document files we used Rackspace Cloud as CDN.
The backend and the website was written in PHP and the frontend with the support of Bootstrap 3 framework.
· Social Commerce (in private beta, restricted access to company owners):
This social commerce is a project to give customers a fully featured online store with social functions and users a personal profile with a live feed (like Facebook user profiles).
A newsfeed, system of like/follow, comments on stores and products and sharing on personal profiles.
Mostly built with CakePHP 2.3 framework, fully customized to work aside OpenCart (used to handle payments and the e-commerce engine).
The frontend was fully customized (without frameworks) served according to the device (desktop, tablet and mobile).
· Employees manager for construction companies (online, protected):
Development of this software started in 2009, is an application to manage the whole company.
Backend: Custom MVC framework
Frontend: HTML views customized for standard desktop devices with resolutions starting by 1024x768 to 1920x1080.
During the years i've been involved in several projects that allowed me to acquire competences in the field of performance optimization of web services and to study algorithms
· Social Feeds generation based on historical data
· Networks, load balancing and CDN related
As versioning control we used local Git repositories and the server version of BitBucket.
Agile tools: We used Jira for project management
Also HipChat was part of our internal communication system.
Development of Web software, particularly:
· Application for a client in chemical sector: planning, distribution and forecasting sales of products stocked in warehouse located throughout the country.
The algorithm allows to forecast sales of next year and how to displace the goods from / to the hundreds of warehouses of the company, to optimize inventory and shipments.
· Embedded solution for machines that sells tickets and railcards for a national trains company.
ETL development on Oracle and SQL Server platforms.
Universe management tool for SAP BO and reports creation.
CEO at Koronite, development of web/mobile games.
- Sports unit: Catenaccio FM, an online (web/mobile) football manager game.
- Interactive unit: Development of new game series set in Forbos world.
- Cloud unit: H2OCLOUD software intellectual property was transferred to Koronite.